Don't see your question here? Contact us
3-5 business days
5-10 business days (depending on destination)
All orders will be dispatched from our warehouse within 3 business days. In peak periods, please allow 6 business days for dispatch.
*All shipping times are estimates and exclude clearance/customs delays and any other delays caused by the recent pandemic.
All our packages are shipped from the USA!
Can I change or cancel my order?
- Any cancellations or changes to the orders, including address changes, must be made within 24 hours from your purchase - otherwise, we might not be able to cancel or make changes to your order after it was processed.
I haven’t received my bee certificate. What should I do?
- If you made a purchase with us, you will receive a confirmation email. You can use your order number and email to access the bee adoption page. All instructions will be included in the E-mail and at the order page after your purchase.
Please make sure to check your spam and promotions folder! If you still cannot find your bee, please send us a message through our contact form and include your order number. We will be more than happy to resend your bee registration information!
I bought multiple items, do I get multiple bee certificates?
- Yes! If you bought multiple items and need more bee certificates please send us a message through our contact form and include your order number. You will receive one bee certificate for each item bought.
How much do you donate to your bee partners?
- So far we have donated over $100,000 across multiple different charities and organizations, which include but are not limited to: Karma Honey Project, Honey Love Org, UC Davis Honey and Pollination Center, and we currently partnered with Cornell University's Pollinator Research Fund. The donation amount might change, and depending on the performance we will only donate more but never less! It is our promise to keep supporting our buzzy friends, even if we are unprofitable. ProjectHoneyBees will always donate more, but never less!
Full Transparency: We only make about 13% profits, the rest are spendings associated with running an ethical and eco-friendly brand that contributes to charitable causes and pays fair wages.
I received the tracking number but it’s not working. What should I do?
- Sometimes your tracking number might take a couple of business days in order to update, please wait patiently and if your tracking isn’t updated after 2-3 business days, shoot us a message and we will be more than happy to help!
How do I know you are actually partnered and helping the cause?
- Feel free to look for Project Honey Bee's logo on Cornell's website! You can scroll down and look for the "sponsors" section. Consider making a donation! Click here for proof of partnership.
- That's a great question and we are happy that you're a well informed customer since many of copy brands are not donating like they claim they do.
Do you help the bees only?
- No! Even though our brand's face is a Honey Bee, which is the most recognizable pollinator, our mission is to help all sorts of bees and other pollinators which include very important flies, butterflies, and many native bees! We help all the creatures that pollinate our beautiful planet.
How to care of your Bee Jewelry:
ALL JEWELRY is susceptible to Oxidation & Tarnishing. This may include Discoloration of Jewelry, Greening of the Skin, etc...
Pure metals like 24K gold and 99.9% silver tend to oxidize very slowly. However, jewelry is rarely made from pure metals because they tend to be too soft to stand up to everyday ware and tare. Consequently, metals like gold and silver are alloyed to make them stronger. For example, sterling silver jewelry is made up of 92.5% fine or pure silver and 7.5% copper. When sterling silver is exposed to the air, it will oxidize over time. The rate at which it oxidizes depends on many different factors, which I address below.
Cosmetics and Cleaning Products: What we put on our skin affects our jewelry if it is in contact with these substances. Some products are more acidic than others and can cause jewelry to tarnish. Cleaning products, like chlorine and ammonia, accelerate oxidation and should be avoided. Remove your jewelry before cleaning or wear gloves if at all possible. It is better for your jewelry and your health.
Sweat: Sweat often contains sulphur. The more you sweat, the more likely your jewelry is to tarnish. Take off your jewelry when you exercise to help minimize oxidation.
Hormones/Prescription Drugs/Body Chemistry: Changes in hormones, like during menopause, can affect the rate of oxidation of your jewelry. Prescription drugs, like sulphur drugs, antibiotics, anti-depressants and some other drugs may also have the same affect. Additionally, some of us have more acidic skin than others, due to diet or other mitigating factors. The range of skin’s acidity, in general, tends to be very small. However, it can be a possible factor in why your jewelry oxidizes more quickly than your friend’s jewelry.
A great way to ensure your Bee Jewelry lasts a long time is to use simply Jewelry Wipes, Polish Pads, and other Various Jewelry Cleaning products and techniques which can be found online.
Consistent prevention and maintenance will keep your Bee Jewelry Healthy and Happy!
What is your return/exchange policy?
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.