Luxury Bee Bracelet
Adopt & Name Your Own Unique Queen Bee
Proceeds Of Your Order Aids In Pollinator conservation
Made To Last With High Quality Materials
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Free Shipping Over $30+
3-5 Day US Delivery
- Support Bee and Pollinator Research
- Get involved by Adopting and Naming a Queen Bee and her Hive!
Now more than ever, Bees Need Our Help! Millions of honey bee hives are disappearing every year, and beekeepers all over the world experience up to 90% LOSS of their colonies every year!
Help Save The Bees! Spark conversations with our handcrafted Adopt a Bee "King" Bracelet! Adopt and Name Your Very Own Unique Queen Bee! On top of that, the proceeds of each purchase Will Be Donated towards saving our bees and pollinators.
Reminiscent of the fuzzy, plump little bees that buzz around summer gardens, wear our Adopt a Queen Luxury Bracelet to express your support of bees, or get it for a bee lover you know as a thoughtful and meaningful gift!
- Save The Bees! - The Adopt a Queen Luxury Bracelet was created to spread awareness and provide help to bees and beekeepers from all around the world! Each purchase helps our little fuzzy, honey-producing friends survive another day!
- High-Quality - The Adopt a Queen Luxury Bracelet is ethically handmade with high-quality stainless steel. Like every bee in the hive, no 2 are exactly alike, adding to the charm and quality of our elegant Bracelets!
- Adopt a Unique Queen Bee and her Hive! - Every item adopts a unique Queen bee! Get an adoption certificate, name your queen bee, and see your new fuzzy friend's pictures!
Be Proud of Yourself! Proceeds of each purchase will fund research on pesticide exposure and risk to honey bees, the impact of parasites and pathogens on pollinator health, and more! We are proudly partnering with the nation’s top agriculture school at Cornell University in our mutual goal of saving the bees! More Info
Cornell Bee Research and Extension Program is leading science toward a resilient future for pollinators through their research and education programs. Their scientific advancements address the major questions surrounding honey bee health and sustainability. Cornell is excited to have Project Honey Bees join them in exploring the answers
We are fully transparent!
We only profit about 13% of all sales, the rest are spendings associated with running an ethical, eco-friendly, fair wages brand that contributes to charitable causes. It might not be much, but it's an honey-est work!