Original Bee Earrings
- Support Bee and Pollinator Research
- Get involved by Adopting and Naming a Queen Bee and her Hive!
Now more than ever, Bees Need Our Help! Millions of honey bee hives are disappearing every single year and beekeepers all over the world experience up to 90% LOSS of their colonies every year!
Help Save The Bees! Spark conversations with our handcrafted Adopt a Bee Earrings! Adopt and Name Your Very Own Unique Queen Bee! On top of that, the proceeds of each purchase Will Be Donated towards saving our sweet honey-producing friends.
Reminiscent of the fuzzy, plump little bees that buzz around summer gardens, wear our Adopt a Bee Earrings to express your support of bees, or get it for a bee lover you know as a thoughtful and meaningful gift!
- Save The Bees! - The Adopt a Bee Earrings was created to spread awareness and provide help to the bees and beekeepers from all around the world! Each purchase helps our little fuzzy, honey-producing friends survive another day!
- High-Quality - The Adopt a Bee Earrings is beautifully handmade with genuine 925 Sterling Silver and 18k Gold Plated Accents, and just like every bee in the hive, no 2 are exactly alike, adding to the charm and quality of our elegant Earrings!
- Adopt a Unique Queen Bee and her Hive! - Every item adopts a unique bee, get a certificate of adoption, name your queen bee, and see your new fuzzy friend's pictures!
Be Proud of Yourself! Proceeds of each purchase will fund research on pesticide exposure and risk to honey bees, the impact of parasites and pathogens on pollinator health, and more! We are proudly partnering with the nation’s top agriculture school at Cornell University, in our mutual goal of saving the bees! More Info
Cornell Honey Bee Research and Extension Program is leading science toward a resilient future for pollinators through their research and education programs. Their scientific advancements address the major questions surrounding honey bee health and sustainability. Cornell is excited to have Project Honey Bees join them in exploring the answers
Now more than ever, bees need our help!
Millions of honey bee hives are disappearing every single year and beekeepers all over the world experience up to 90% LOSS of their colonies every year!